Working remote has many benefits but also creates many cybersecurity risks. Here is a handy list of do’s and Dont’s to help you protect your company and sensitive information.
- Read & Acknowledge your company’s remote work and bring your own device (BYOD) policies and procedures
- Avoid using your personal device for work and restrict the use of company issued devices for personal use
- Protect the data you are accessing by using a VPN to login the company network
- Ignore the guidelines in your company’s policies. Make the required changes if any
- Let family members or friends use your company issued device
- Use public WiFi to access the company network without using a VPN
Looking for more tips or guidance on how to safely work from home? Contact US! Read more below and share if you found this useful!
Download the PDF version here.
If you like our resources please share this page on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter with a business that may be struggling or need help. We are offering free 1 hour complimentary checkups for cybersecurity posture to any company that needs a little free advice in these difficult times.
Also please subscribe and follow for more videos, guides, tips and tricks!